GT6 parts for sale

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: GT6 parts for sale
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 01:18:28 EDT
<<I need following part„s for the last moment in my rescue of an
Triumph GT6 -67, and after a talk to president of Triumph club in
Sweden "He says that it is impossible to find any of this parts here
in Sweden"

1. Innerdoor„s panel left+right (black) nb. complete interior on the
dorr„s
 2. Middleconsole for dashboard, from dashboard down to floor (also
include hole for radio)
 3. Floorcarpets, (black)
4. Steering Wheel,

Is it possible to buy this thing„s from somebody, everything of
interest any condition.

Charlotte Liljegren
Kneippbygatan 13 A
621 48 VISBY
SWEDEN>>

Not to give free advertising but last time I was at 'Triumphs Only' in San
Jose CA they had about 6 orphan GT6s fairly complete part cars that nobody
seemed to want in the front driveway.

Just be careful what you pay $$$...

Click Here for their home page.. : <A
HREF="http://triumphsonly.com/index.htm";>New Home Page</A>