Re: ANGUISH!!!!

To: "John Summers" <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: ANGUISH!!!!
From: "Beth and Ken" <BethKen@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 20:14:31 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Keep repeating....It's just a car...I have no cancer...I'm not under rubble
in Istanbul...etc., etc. Or, picture yourself a rotting old fart in a
nursing home with tubes coming out of your nostrils (it WILL happen one day
in some form). Then realize...IT'S JUST A FREAKING CAR !!! Besides, it's a
BRITISH car...whatya expect.

Hang in there,

ken shapiro
baltimore