New Parts Supplier

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: New Parts Supplier
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 21:37:44 -0400
Cc: jktr250@aol.com
Wanted to share with the list a new parts supplier I had a
chance to talk to today. His name is Jeff Zorn and runs
a Triumph, MG, Austin Healey parts business out of MI.

He is a MOSS dealer and seems to get most all of his parts from
them but indicated he also does business with some other suppliers.
He has been in business about a year and is eager to please (I had
left a voice message regarding a part and he called me back at work
while is wife was waiting in the car as they were heading for a show).

He has a great web site that does complete parts searches for over
20,000 parts, runs specials, etc. You can also do all your ordering on
line, which he checks at least twice a day. In addition to the specials,
all his prices are 15% below what MOSS or TRF lists.

His web site is at  http://www.lbcarco.com/

I am ordering a part that none of the big three list (Sill Finisher Set)
for a TR3A. YES! I am buying a 59 TR3A tomarrow morning and plan on
doing a frame up restoration. Just got a garage rental tonight to keep
the TR6 in that is 1/2 mile from my house. Ordered floors, sills and
rockers
which all need replaced (to name a few items) so I can install these
before
I take everything apart down to the frame.

I'll let you know how things go and will be needing to seek expertise
from the
TR3 members (Fred, I'll be talking to you).

Anyway, I wanted to share this site with you.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6
(Soon to add '59 TR3A)