Re: Gasless Mig Welding???

To: "D. Michael Scott" <dms@snip.net>
Subject: Re: Gasless Mig Welding???
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 1999 20:29:47 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Gasless welding is strong enough, but the flux cored wire makes for a messy
weld. If you're like me, and end up grinding the weld all the time anyway,
it probably doesn't matter.

I don't think the weld is as strong as that done with shield gas, but then
again, my understanding is that the weld done with shield gas is stronger
than the surrounding metal.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 Triumph TR3, TS15559L -