Follow up Stag New ans NOS part FS

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Follow up Stag New ans NOS part FS
From: Vito Pacione <vito@argohouston.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 02:13:01 -0500
I still have some parts left from my original list for sale. The list is
down to the following. If anyone would like to make an offer, please email.

Unipart GPS117 Oil Pressure Switch - New in package
Unipart GPS113 Oil Pressure switch - New in plastic bag
Lucas stamped distributor cap - New in Box
(2) Unipart GFE147 Oil Filers - New in box
(2) Unipart GTS 103 Thermistat - (1)New in Package (1) New in box
(2) Thermistat gaskets - Loose but new
Lumination electronic ignition (2 piece set) - New in boxes
Crane Fireball Coil to work with Lumination - New in box
NOS center horn push - New in Leyland plastic
NOS brake pedal rubber for automatic car (leyland insignia, etc) - Loose
but new
(1) NOS front rubber bumper - Loose but new
Unipart Air filter - New in box
(1) used Stag repair operations Manuals - Worn but useable

Let me know if there is any interest. I have pics of all. I was going to
put them on ebay and still might, but I will consider any reasonable offers
before I do that.