Painting Body Shell

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Painting Body Shell
From: Harrymague@aol.com
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 19:12:40 EDT
Thanks to everyone who commented on the paint of my TRF body shell.  I have
decided to paint the shell  and each panel individually, then assembly the
panel onto the body.  But before assembly, I want to spray the under part of
the shell with a clear stone guard.  My painter has only come up with (so
far) with one clear stoneguard.  It is made by 3M and come in quarts to be
sprayed.  Wurth and another company make clear but only in spray cans.

Does anybody know of a clear stoneguard sold in quarts to be sprayed?

I intend to spray the wheel well areas in a black stoneguard after the car is
assembled.   I am going to spray each seam with waxol to help prevent rust.

Again, thanks for all the help guys (and gals)

Harry