Re: [Fwd: Ring and Pinion Source]

To: "John T. Nichols" <jtnichols@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Ring and Pinion Source]
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 1999 00:33:30 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi John,
   Why do you want a 4.55?  I have a 4.3 on my '66 TR-4A junkyard dog,
which is sort of set up for autocross.  4.3 seems to me the outer limits
for streetwise driveability.
    John Cowan

At 09:32 PM 9/28/1999 -0400, you wrote:

> [...]

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus movie reviews, articles and Left/Progressive links at:
                           http://home.earthlink.net/~jfcowan