Re: Ring and Pinion Source

To: Rikrock@aol.com
Subject: Re: Ring and Pinion Source
From: "Robert M. Lang" <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 16:48:27 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Rikrock Wrote:

> A nice swap for your TVR would be to fit a TR6 3.73 diff.  Better low
> end response without giving too much top end away.

But I've seen a TVR 2500 with 4.88 gears in it. It was like peering down
the entrance to Hades - kind of beautiful - and FRIGHTENING at the same time.

If I ever get a capability to do digital video, I'll post a shot of the car
on a web site somewhere. For those of you who think you know who I'm
talking about - yes, I'm referring to the Scott/Greg Witt TVR from VA
somewhere.

And it's for sale!

It is quite fast.

regards,
rml

Bob Lang                | Voice: 617-253-7438      | This space
Consultant              | FAX:   617-258-9535      | for rent
MIT Information Systems | email: lang@isis.mit.edu |