TRF's sale (non-bashing)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF's sale (non-bashing)
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 06:24:03 -0700
>(you got a flyer if you spent over $500 over the last 18 months)
Wow, I didn't realize that I'd spent that much. . .Just goes to show you. .
.I thought they were doing badly because the flyer said that those
receiving the it were in the top (spending) 20% of their customers.   I
figured that I had spent less than a couple hundred dollars. . .(and if
that were true, and I was in the top twenty percent they didn't do too
well).  The higher figure makes a little more cents (pun intended, hey its
Friday and I didn't get to attend Triumphest for the first time in 7
years!!) Hope the new wife doesn't see all the old TRF, VB, and Moss
receipts or it'll be D_I_V_O_R_C_E  time!! :-). . . (come on, all together,
 y'all know that old country song by the late Tammy Wynette)

72 PI, V6 Spitfire (daily driver)
70 GT6+ (when I don't drive the Spit)
70 Spitfire (long term project)