TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TRF Nightmare & Credit Card charges
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 08:34:24 -0500
Cc: vafred@erols.com

Well it's that time of the year again = "LETS BASH TRF" twice a year with
out fail, all it takes is "ONE" phone call to John Swauger, tell him what
you have been through, they go over board for our hobby, everyone can find
fault with something or someone every minute of everyday. You have 3 very
good parts houses, why kick one twice a year. To say Charles is using a
200.00 deposit to run his company is just plain stupid, there are over 30
employees at TRF, 200.00 to run a multi million dollar co., it plain B.S..
Be fair to them, because we all know no one in this world has ever been late
on a bill, or borrowed from someone and forgot, this only happens at TRF.
Well put, Fred.  Since much has been commented regarding vendors, I guess I'll
jump in with my dos centavos...I've spent TONS of money (just ask my wife) with
Moss, VB, TRF, and BPNW and have been treated wonderfully by them all.  Whenever
a part has to be backordered from any, it arrives shortly and without extra
charges, and returns are credited quickly, no questions asked.  Still and all,
my favorite is BPNW.  Though they don't have a large inventory, the guy I talk
to knows the answer to any of my dumb questions and they don't seem to be in a
hurry (maybe cause its my nickle on the call!), and the prices are lower that
the others, quality excellent.  Maybe I've just been lucky...who knows. But, I
remember the "good old days" when these LBC parts were impossible to find and
I'm just glad to have a source!
Richard