TR6 Decal

To: "Joe Curry (TR)" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: TR6 Decal
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 10:18:44 -0400
Cc: TR List <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Joe curry writes:
>For all you TR6 owners whose car has the hollowed out "TR6" decals on
>the rear quarter panel, I have duplicated the style of the lettering,
>but in changing over to a new computer system, the production shop lost
>the sizing of the decals.
>
>So I appeal to anybody who has such decals to take a ruler and let me
>know the height and length of those decals.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Joe Curry

Joe,

Boy are you in luck.  I just happened to drive the 6 in to work today.  A
rare
occurance indeed since it is licensed as an Historic vehicule and I resist
the urge many times on that basis.

My letters measure 1.22 inches tall.

Always glad to help.

Dave Massey
Its a beautiful day there in Saint Louis.