A wingy thing and a nut fell off my car!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A wingy thing and a nut fell off my car!
From: "Christian Simonsen (EUS)" <EUSSIMO@am1.ericsson.se>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:25:02 +0200 charset="ISO-8859-1"
Hi all!

You may not have noticed that I left, but I'm back.

I've been living my work and not my life for the past two years or so and it
was taking a toll on all of my relationships (It even bled over to this list,
when I got some parts from a very helpful guy and took forever to pay him for
them)(sorry and thanks again Bob). Well, I've finally came back to my senses,
stopped taking work home, pulled the cover off the car and started driving my
TR4 as my daily driver again!  Ahhh!  Life is getting good again!!!

Which brings us up to yesterday.

It seemed that one my intake manifold nuts and wingy thing (metal dog that
spans the exhaust and intake manifold on the upper mounting studs) has fallen
off. Yesterday I found that I was close to losing the whole manifold. No wonder
it was running better than ever!

If anyone has a extra wingy thing and nut (though I'm sure I can find a nut -
no blind squirrel pun intended) I'd be grateful.  If you are going to
Waynesboro on Saturday and can find it by then - I'll be there!!!

Anyone else going?

Best Regards,

Christian

(ex-cat herder)

63 TR4 w/OD (yipeee!!!)  white w/red interior
54 TR2 w/o OD (bummer) long door (yipeee!!!) but in dire need of love and
attention