Broken TR3 Temp Gauge (response)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Broken TR3 Temp Gauge (response)
From: Jeff A Williamson <Jeff.A.Williamson@jci.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Oct 1999 10:14 -0500
Hop-count: 1
Thanks to all who replied to my questions concering my non-functioning
temperature gauge. Upon closer inspection, I found a place on the capillary
tube that looked like it had been welded, brazed, or otherwise repaired. As I
was removing the gauge from the dash, the tube bent and broke in this exact
spot. So if it wasn't broken before, it is now! So it looks like I'll need to
try to make contact with some of the people you recommended to rebuild/replace
the unit.
...........And the $$$$ just keep adding up !!!  I'm fearful of what's next!

Thanks again.

Jeff Williamson
'58 TR3A
'60 TR3A