PDWA Ethylene Propylene (EP) O-Rings Still Available

To: TR Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: PDWA Ethylene Propylene (EP) O-Rings Still Available
From: Gary & Priscilla Klein <gklein@toad.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 15:23:10 -0400
Fellow Scions,

Just wanted to state that I still have several sets of EP O-Rings for
anyone contemplating the rebuild of their later model Pressure
Differential Warning Actuator (PDWA).  The specs on these rings are:

Cross-Section (width) of 0.070" +or- 0.003" and an Inner Diameter range
from Minimum of .234", Mean of 0.239" and a Maximum of 0.244.  These
O-Rings differ than those indicated in the VTR website article.  I have
a later model PDWA which is a bit different as it does not have the
circlips as shown there.

The part number for these rings, which can be verified from the PSP
website is:
Series 000, Size -010.

 http://www.pspglobal.com/frameset.html

Interested parties should reply off-list to which I'll reply and forward
my address.  Your cost for 2 rings is my cost plus postage, $1.50.

Gary
Digest
'75 TR6
Remanufacture Completed