Trials 99 Anniversary Posters

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trials 99 Anniversary Posters
From: "Kevin N. Andrews" <kevina@emji.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:00:11 -0400
I have some Trials 99 posters left from this years 6-Pack Trials
celibrating the 30th anniversary of the TR-6. They are $12 plus posatage.
They are numbered and signed by the artist. Only have about 50 left. If you
are interest let me know. It has the TR-6 and 250 with a mountain overlook.
Some of you that went to this years Trials has one and can reply on what
they look like. Me personally think they are fantastic.
Kevin Andrews