whars da flasher huhh?

To: big_lbc list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, small_lbc list <triumphcars@onelist.com>
Subject: whars da flasher huhh?
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 21:58:21 +0600
Will some kind soul tell me where I might find the flasher on my Mk3 GT6?

It needs replacing; the signal lights all shine steadily but not
intermittently. :-)  Mr. Haynes advises I replace it, and Mr. Spitbits even
tells me which part to order... but neither gent tells me where the %#*&% it is!

tia (and driving 'er anyway, let 'em guess which way I'm goin'!)

while I have your attention, what causes gear whine?  The gearbox whines
somthin fierce.  I don't remember my old GT6 doing that, it's almost
uncivilized.  No problem shifting or anything, just more noise than I remember.
--
--Doug

Douglas Frank  Compaq Computer Corp.
ZKO            110 Spit Brook Rd.