Hey read this

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>, SPITFIRES <spitfires@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Hey read this
From: "Arthur H. Smith" <arthurhsmith@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 15:38:45 -0400
I bought the April issue of ROD & CUSTOM  because of the article on Tim The
Tool Mans 46 Ford. also in the issue was an article on adding an over drive
to a Chevy. Photos of the unit looked familiar.

looking for help with a J-type or want to buy a refurbished on, the guy
said 750 I think, with a 1 year warrentee.  They also have some parts.  Its
GEAR VENDORS in El Cajon CA.   1-800-999-9555.

I gots no interest what so ever in the company. I saw the pictures and
called them and well I thought some one would want to know if they didn't
any way.

the arthur