Re: TR8 pre production VIN numbers

To: fogbro1@bellatlantic.net
Subject: Re: TR8 pre production VIN numbers
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 11:28:44 +0200
Cc: General Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Ed,
the coupes were numbered in the TCN series.

You can find all about the TR8 VINs [Except the genuine UK ones,
those numbers are withheld for some reason. To make it harder
for faking them when rebuilding TR7s, I guess...] at the TR8 home
in cyberspace: The World Wide Wedge http://www.team.net/TR8/

You can find the Wedge Mail list there too, and the TR8CCA page:
 http://www.team.net/TR8/tr8cca/

There is a page devoted to the Wedge VIN science there. Under the
"The Registry" heading You can find most of the data You could ask
for...
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4           International liaison secretary,