Classic Auto Insurance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Classic Auto Insurance
From: "Stephen P." <sppchicago@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 06:15:41 PDT
I thought I would pass along the folowing information I came across in a
bimonthly publication called, Bottomline Personal (October 15, 1999) quoting
a Mr. Stephan Wilkinson an automotive editor and collector.  There was a
small article about classic auto insurance listing some underwriters:

Condon & Skelly - 800.257.9496
Hagerty Classic Insurance - 800.922.4050
J.C. Taylor - 800.345.8290

I am not making any recommendations and, in fact, I am not even familiar
with these firms.  I simply want to pass along the infomration to those
interested.

Regards,

Steve Peca
(former owner of)  1980 TR7 convertible