Exh Cement Update!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Exh Cement Update!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 1999 18:05:49 EDT
OK Listees...

It's been three days since "full cure" and so far (after about 10 miles) the
cement is working....admittedly not much of a test to call it a success story
so I'm not offering my event to any FAQ list yet!!!

Thanks to all who responded to my earlier post...there was some great advice
given and generous offers from a few of you for a manifold:)  This weather is
absolutely fantastic for cool (OK - some mornings it's been cold) open air
motoring....too bad we're losing daylight so quickly in the evenings....

Cheers,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)
'70 Spitfire Mk3  FDU78512L