1963 TR4 Parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 1963 TR4 Parts
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 1999 23:58:49 -0400
This is my fourth attempt at this post. If this one doesn't go, I give up!
Read on...

Going to pick up a '63 TR4 on Saturday. I'm about to have an OVERDRIVE for
my TR3! Don't know if it works or not, but it's worth a shot. The car may
have some other hard-to-find parts so if any of you are looking for
anything, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

However...there's a catch. I promised my wife that I would NOT park this one
in the garage and make her park outside all winter long (for two years in a
row!). So, I'm towing it home tomorrow, taking what I can off of it and then
getting rid of it (local LBC mechanic unless I get a better offer) before my
2 hour trailer rental runs out on Sunday - at which time I turn into a
pumpkin if it's not gone! Will probably not even take it off the trailer. I
will not have time to pull any major stuff (except the OD), but I'll do what
I can if there's any interest.

I have not seen the car so I can't say for sure what's there. I'm told that
there is no bonnet, no grill and that the wires have some broken spokes, but
hey...OD! I already have a couple of guys interested in some stuff, but I
hate to let the rest go without at least asking.

Please reply off-list if I can look for anything for you.

Did I mention that I'm getting an OVERDRIVE?  8^)

Michael Ferguson
Vernon, CT