Hershey/TR 3 pedal car

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Hershey/TR 3 pedal car
From: Tom Beaver <beaver@spillmanco.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 17:14:23 -0500
Listers

A fellow enthusiast and myself spent Wednesday-Friday of last week walking
through the swap areas at Hershey. Glorious weather this year with no rain.

Late Friday morning I had to do a double take when I saw a TR 3 pedal car
at one of the vendors. I had been looking for one of these for a friend of
mine who collects Triumph toys for a long time. I had never seen one in
person nor had he. After gaining composure and several phone calls back
home a deal was struck. The car is about 6 ft long and 3 ft wide with
seating for two children. It aooears to have had electrical hookup for
front lights at one time and is constructed out of fiberglass with a
seperate metal frame. Pretty detailed and amazingly close to the real deal.
We had to haul it back on the top of the Cherokee as we had camping gear
and our other treasures inside. Made for some interesting comments and
pictures. Needless to say, my buddy back home is very excited about his new
toy.

If any of you know of any others out there, please let me know. I wouldn't
mind having one for myself. Now back to hunting for that Herald frame and
dash and...

Tom Beaver
Indy