TR250 OverHeating Problem/Update1

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR250 OverHeating Problem/Update1
From: Highway Star <highwaystar@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:11:19 EDT

Ok folks-

I appreciate all your input, lots of insistance on flushing the
radiator...that has been done and the car guage.  It read 1/2 before
engine rebuild and stayed there, it reads close to red now...something is
wrong....definitely.   No one has addressed my question on the head
gasket, any engine/machine head type folks out there?:

Can a TR250 Headgasket be installed in reverse?...or a later TR6
headgasket  installed of a TR250...is that possible? I'm still
attributing the problem to an engin defect. Don't know.

Thanks-
Pouya