Re: Questions about oil

To: <Davgil@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Questions about oil
From: "Rob Robertson" <robandmaggie@email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:41:37 -0700
David,
I used Chevron Delo in a previous TR3a for years with absolutely no problems
and I always thought I had a little more oil pressure with it when things
got hot. I didn't use it because I knew why it was good stuff, only because
it seemed like a good idea. Thanks, now I know why I'm using it in the
present TR3.
Rob Robertson