Re: TR3A rear springs

Subject: Re: TR3A rear springs
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 19:38:06 -0700
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Paul :

Can't check my car, as the DCO (me) put the spacers back in wrong
already <g>  However, they are supposed to go on the passengers side, to
help the car ride level and handle better with only the driver on
board.  (Unlike most cars, where spacers between the axle and spring
raise the car, on a TR3 the spacer will lower the side it's on.)

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver