Re: TR6 Center Console Query

To: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 Center Console Query
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:37:15 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    my console's out so here's what i have.
*radio cutout w/ holes for posts (volume and tuning).
*interior lite switch (i think) centered beneath radio.
    that's it except when i look at the backside, i see 2 holes
plugged/covered
by factory with foam and vinyl. you can't tell these are in the frame from
the front side. these 2 holes are about 1.5 inches below the radio post
holes and slightly wider apart (by 1/4")  than the radio posts.
    depending on your year, your's maybe different layout.
Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6 (bought gl-5 diff lube today!)
Denver, Co