Driving my LBC

To: TR List <Triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Subject: Driving my LBC
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 20:14:15 -0400
The weather was promising to be perfectly lousy here in the
heartland but once again the weather broke its promise and
it turned out to be a beautiful crisp fall day for a drive to the
winery for our annual fall color tour.  We had a representative
sample of every type of Triumph sports car except a TR7 and
a TR2.  There was 1 TR3, 1 TR4, 1 TR250, 1 TR6, 1 TR8, 1
Spitfire, and 1 GT6.

Oh, and a couple of Austin Healey somethings.  ;-)

A hearld or Vitess would have been nice but they are rather
scarce around these parts.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO USA