Color ##?/body help

To: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com" <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>
Subject: Color ##?/body help
From: Douglas Hansen <dagger@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 23:40:11 -0400
anyone know of Fords dark blue color #?
I want to make my next 64 Spit that color.

also would anyone have any good points to help me decide if I should
go with the early Spit doors or later doors?  I basically have 1 good
door
of each type and 2 cars with the Rear clips to fit each type as well.
Im
trying and hoping to stick with most original as possible but Im not
sure
where to go with the door issue.  I have both a early and late Mk1/2
engine
but Im have to go with the Mk2 b/c I broke the block of the mk1...
but everything else is fine/normal! ... no floor, rockers etc...

douglas hansen