RE: Deja Vue all over again? - foilage???

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Deja Vue all over again? - foilage???
From: larry hooven <dirty_howi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 13:24:03 -0700 (PDT)

looks like december is going to be the earliest i can move...have to tie up
stuff here and sign everything, that is if they don't renig on it...so maybe
just maybe i can beat brad to any other cars that might be left in the midwest
:)

--- Brad Kahler <bkahler@omc.ja.dtra.mil> wrote:
> > To answer everyones question all at once the EEK list stands for Everyday
> > Extended K-car list...for those of us who own K based Chrysler cars from
> > the late 80's real early 90's, these include the airies, sundance, shadow,
> > some lebarons and a few others...just like these lists we modify, fix, keep
>
> > em  on the road...cause let's face it, after 298,000 miles and only two
> major
> > repairs i have to admit my shadow is damned reliable....now if i can just
> > find the box i put the engine pieces to the spitfire in i can make that one
>  > go too...i hate moving...course i may have to move again here real soon..
>
> So you're finally getting your butt in gear and moving someplace where you'll
> be
> the only Triumph owner for a hundred miles.....!
>
> > say brad, you still on the island???? or can i steal all the cars while
> > your gone...figure if i can keep em in nebraska at least i can hold up the
> > tradition. ;)
>
> Well you did get the "hold up" correct but I don't think its a tradition,
> more a
> necessity!
>
> I'll be home in early december to do some more Triumph swappng and
> looking.....
>
> Brad
>
> (hey Fred, ain't no leaves going to fall here, come on over!)

=====
larry (I hope someday to Drive my triumph) hooven 1979 spitfire fm99248u,
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/9311/index.html
"Second place is just the first loser"   -John Force
"A postitive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort" - herm albright