Year 2000 TRiumph Calendars

To: TRiumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Year 2000 TRiumph Calendars
From: Irv Korey <emanteno@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:00:22 -0500
Thanks to those who have already ordered our Year 2000 TRiumph
Calendars. You have already received your calendar(s) or will shortly.
For those of
you who missed our first message, or are just procrastinating (TR
people procrastinating? no way!) here is another chance:

Greasy Hands Productions (a division of ISOA Publications) has produced
a FULL COLOR Year 2000 TRiumph Calendar. This is the third consecutive
year that we have produced a TRiumph calendar. The Year 2000 TRiumph
calendars are ready for immediate shipping.

Our year 2000 calendars feature full color photos of members' cars. The
photos are 7" wide by 5 1/2" high, as are the calendar pages. It
features the following Illinois Sports Owners Association TRiumphs:

 Jan - 58 TR3
 Feb - 74 TR6
 Mar - 73 Stag
 Apr - 47 Roadster
 May - 79 Spit & 76 TR6 (noses only)
 Jun - 63 TR4 Vintage Racer
 Jul - 69 TR6
 Aug - 71 TR6
 Sep - 69 TR6
 Oct - 74 TR6
 Nov - 76 TR6
 Dec - 72 TR6, 73 Stag, 80 TR8

You can get these calendars by sending $5 plus $1 shipping and handling
to:

 Joe Pawlak
 14N640 Engel Road
 Hampshire, IL 60140.

Quantity discounts are available, with 3 for $12 or a dozen for $36.
Believe it or not - we have sold these quantities already.
Please indicate your Ship To address. This is a
limited edition printing so once they're
gone, that's it - you'll have to wait until the 2001 edition comes out.

Last year we sold out, and were still receiving requests well after they
were all
gone. Don't be disappointed, order today.

Irv Korey
Illinois Sports Owners Association
(My favorite month is June)