TR6 Hood (bonnet) wanted

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Hood (bonnet) wanted
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 07:08:49 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

I am currently trying to get my TR6 on the road, but the bonnet is in
terrible condition.  A DPO sandblasted the hood and then neglected it.  The
hood is very warped and needs replaced.  I'm looking for a hood in the
Florida panhandle area to avoid shipping, not only the cost of shipping, but
also possible damage in shipping.  I am also planning on attending the VTR
SE regional convention in Lake City the end of October and could pick up the
hood there.  I'm not trying to build a show car, just a nice daily driver.

Thanks

Ken Waringa
71 TR6 CC62903L