RE: GT6+ owners...take a look for me...

To: "Beth and Ken" <BethKen@erols.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GT6+ owners...take a look for me...
From: "Scott Decker" <sdecker@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 15:22:12 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Nope, at least not on mine.  There are two attachment studs on the back of
that piece which go through the frame.  These have a nut that goes behind
the metal dash frame to kind of cinch everything down.  Not claiming to be
an expert, but I have worked on a GT6 or two and have never seen that
arrangement you speak of.  Of course, who knows what BL may have done from
time to time?  :)

Later!

Scott Decker
Braselton (near Road Atlanta), GA