Re: Video formats

To: <McGaheyRx@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Video formats
From: "paul" <paul@stapletons.screaming.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:18:01 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
   High ,
        if you have problems changing the format from one to the other and
it all turns out to be to much hassle i have a euro video that can play pal
or ntsc (according to the instructions) your nephew can watch the video at
my place if he is prepared to put up with my kid's and my gt6 i live about
12 miles north of oxford, not to far for him but as i am looking for a new
job at the moment he will have to be flexible! as i might have to move fast
to secure my next position
let me know if its any help
paul