Comments by John Thomason

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Comments by John Thomason
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 18:40:46 EDT
Cc: jjcon2@yahoo.com (J Constantino)
Hi there fellow Triumphists:

I've been away 3 weeks or so due to computer problems,
but now I am back, better than ever and supposedly Millennium Bug proof...
yeah right!

However, on reading through my mail box...I found some questions from a
web-enabled GT6+ owner, but presently non-Triumph lister, (Join us Jason and
see the difference). Anyhow, here are his questions:-

Subj:    Comments by John Thomason (in the TSSC Courier magazine)