A type OD accumulator removal

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A type OD accumulator removal
From: "Janssen, Lee K" <lee.k.janssen@lmco.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 06:19:06 -0600
Any suggestions on removing the accumulator and operating pistons from an A
type OD.
By removing the operating valve and pressurizing the oil gallery I got the
operating piston closest to the gallery to come out. Both the remaining
operating piston and accumulator are still stuck in place. I'll try to see
if any of the local shops have the special tool to remove the accumulator
but I thought I would ask the group for any suggestions.
Also what is the new and minimum thickness of the OD clutch material.
Thanks
Lee
Sunny Denver CO