Re: Spit/GT6 dash top...recoverable?

To: Beth and Ken <BethKen@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Spit/GT6 dash top...recoverable?
From: Roger Elliott <relliott@cjnetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 22:22:53 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Ken,

I have a friend that had his done at an upholstery shop.  He was fairly happy
with the results.  They added a little extra padding to the top and it had to
be trimmed back to fit into the car.

I personally have just used some heavy car upholstery vinyl, spray foam (the
one that doesn't expand much and good upholstery trim adhesive on both my
Spit and GT6.  They turned out pretty well.  They are less shiny and a little
softer than the dash overlays.  I really like the way it looks.

Roger Elliott