Spit Exhaust Manifold Wanted!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spit Exhaust Manifold Wanted!
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 09:16:56 EDT
Generous Listees,

Humble apologies for misplacing previous offers for a used exhaust manifold
for my Spitfire....I think I accidently deleted the saved messages during a
recent purge of old email.

Several more attempts at using various exhaust cements with creative V Notch
grinding along the crack haven't worked (that's an understatement - the demon
crack has spread almost full circle around the pipe!).  So, I'm in the market
for a used manifold.

It's a MK3 Spit with a 1296cc twin SU engine - cast iron (not tubular steel)
exhaust manifold with a stock downpipe.  Appreciate it if the original
contributors could reply back as well as any new contributors!

Thanks,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (Being Reborn For Y2K)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (Fun Driver)