Fleet rationalisation...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fleet rationalisation...
From: PHBJohns@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 14:25:48 EDT
Pre-millennial realisation that at the present rate of progress, I will be a
hundred years old by the time I get around to restoring my present fleet of
Triumph 'project cars' has made me decide to offer the following for sale:

1967 Herald 13/60. Rebuilt in 1996 for Historic Road Rallies. Tuned engine
(85 BHP) and uprated suspension, offers around GBP1650.

1963 Vitesse 6 convertible. One previous owner, competition prepared, triple
Webbers on SAH manifolds etc. Rallied extensively in the 60's and 70's, lots
of history. Rebuilt in 1987 and dry stored since. Offers around GBP1700

1970 Bond Equipe GT4S 1300. Complete and original, dry stored many years and
needs full restoration. Offers around GBP250.

All are situated in SW England. E-Mail for further information...

Paul Johns