TR4A parts

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4A parts
From: "Richard Taylor" <rgt3000@fuse.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 1999 20:28:49 -0400charset="Windows-1252"
Fellow Listers

I managed to come across several parts for a TR4A this weekend and would
like to offer them to the list.

IRS - ratio unknown - both seem OK, but I do not know the condition, both
are missing the rear mount.  I do not need them since my car is a solid
axle. $50 each or $75 for the pair.

Stromberg carbs, intake and linkage $50

Outer axle and hub assembly - 1 only $50

Axle shaft assembly - 1 only $25

Window mechanisms - $20 each

Top Frame - TR4A - $20

Drive shaft - $20

Exhaust manifold - twin pipes studs are broken and need to be replaced $10

Heater and core - $10

TR4A radiators (3) - make offer

I am located in Cincinnati, so some of the parts would be impossible to
ship.  The motor is in a cradle (thanks to all of the designs from the
list).  Shipping would be in addition to the above prices.

If anyone is interested in any of these parts, please contact me off the
list.

Rick
TR4A CT57505L