Special Decals

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Spitfire List <spitfires@autox.team.net>, "spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com" <spitfire-enthusiast@egroups.com>
Subject: Special Decals
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 15:39:54 -0700
Dave Willner has requested a static cling windshield decal that reads:

"God Save The Triumph, The Queen Can Take Care Of Herself."

Since production costs are rather high on a single item, I have decided
to do a few additional ones  and offer them to anybody on the list who
wants one.  If you are interested, they will be $15.00 each.

Please let me know right away if you want one or more, so I will know
how many to print up.

Regards,
Joe Curry
--