RE:

To: "Michael R Conrad" <m_conrad@juno.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
From: "Brian Sanborn" <sanborn@net1plus.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 20:18:00 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Michael,

I'm sure you will hear this from others.  I would replace the flexible hose
going to the slave cylinder.  I have learned from others on the list, that
these hoses get restricted on the inside with age.

Brian Sanborn
62 TR4  CT16260L - Groton, MA

My TR4 Restoration Web Site
http://www.net1plus.com/users/sanborn/Home.html