TR6 Differential Mounts - TR3/4 fan belts

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Differential Mounts - TR3/4 fan belts
From: "Arakelian, Peter" <arakelianp@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 1999 16:30:21 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
As the Moss rep who was at VTR in Portland, I am the one who was told of the
problem with bad mounts.  Having jumped my tech dept, they tell me that
there was a time when we did supply non-sleeved mounts, but they now are
made with metal sleeves.

For those of you seeking originality in TR3-4 fan belts, I have managed to
acquire some 20x900 non-cogged fan belts.  These are Moss number 834-000.
The cogged version is 834-025.

Peter Arakelian - '71 TR6
Domestic Buyer
Moss Motors, Ltd.