Re: Insurance

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Joe Worsley <worsley@yadtel.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:24:58 -0700
Cc: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
For those of you that live in North Carolina, Hagartey is now able to write
a low cost policy.  My policy for the TR8 is about $135 compared to about
$400 I would have had to pay previously.  Until this year that was not
possible as the rates are controlled by a rate board that sets the
liability rates.  I started working with a couple of insurers about two
years ago knowing that I was going to retire to NC this year.  Hagartey
worked with their underwriter as was successful in breaking the door down.
They now can write a policy and not have to accept drivers from the pool of
bad drivers that makes the rates higher.

Joe Worsley
80 TR8
72 TR6
Advance, NC