Re: England's best no lead additives

To: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>, "Spitfire List" <spitfires-digest@autox.team.net>, "2000- Register" <2000-Register@autox.team.net>, "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: England's best no lead additives
From: "Adrian Dix-Dyer" <dixie4@wales.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:50:34 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Superblend, the additive that came out tops, is actually manufactured by
Morris' Oils of Shrewsbury.

As a motor repair workshop and TR4A owner I believe Morris' Oils are one of
the best available and I will not use anything else.
Not only is it the best quality but unbelievably priced. In bulk 20w/50 can
be purchased for as little as £2.30 a UK gallon (4.54 litres). You can
forget Penrite when you can buy at that price!

Superblend copyright in UK is held by Automotive Test Equipment Of Leicester
another company of excellent repute, Neil and his team are excellent to deal
with.

Adrian