MALLORY DISTRIBUTER TIMING

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: MALLORY DISTRIBUTER TIMING
From: nick glase <jng2@cornell.edu>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:38:37 -0400
Thanks very much to all who helped with my BASIC TIMING QUESTION. Now I'm
on to timing my mallory dual point (non-vacuum advance). I bought the
distributer used and have since replaced the cap, rotor, and points. This
might sound like a dumb question but how can I accurately set the timing
when i have to choose between gear increments of about 10 degrees (on the
distributer gear)?  Again please excuse my ignorance hopefully when i'm
through this I'll have mastered these basics.
Thanks again,

Nick Glase
79 spitfire