RE: 6 cyl performance parts

To: "'Terry & Cindy O'Beirne '" <esp@hypermax.net.au>, "'triumphs@autox.team.net '" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 6 cyl performance parts
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 1999 21:22:40 -0500charset="windows-1252"

Terry -

You might try GoodParts (Richard Good). He makes a roller rocker kit.

GoodParts
RR5 Box 5341
Mohnton PA 19540

(or call 610-777-4457)

He also has a web page (http://www.goodparts.com/) but it doesn't seem to be
functioning at the moment.

No interest, except as a satisfied user of several GoodParts suspension
components.

Jim Hill
Madison WI