Re: Auto duster

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Auto duster
From: AKATR5@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 11:09:55 EST
Jack,
The trick to the auto duster, and it usually says this in the instructions,
is that you must let it sit out in the open and "air out" for like 48 hours
before using it.  I use my duster all the time and never have a problem with
it and my car is waxed and shinny.  You might give this a try.

Jan Dawson
1968 TR250 that I just took on a nice long "top down" drive yesterday over
200 miles.....yes the benefits of living in Southern California.....