RE: SE Regionals and Overdrive for TR4

To: "Jim Altman" <jaltman@altlaw.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: SE Regionals and Overdrive for TR4
From: jack@cocoinc.com
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 20:30:55 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
It was great to put a face to the names I've seen in postings, needless to
say the cars were a lot more attractive than their owners, thanks to TCNF
for  great show, I was glad to see more real cars this year (TR8s) I can't
wait to start working on my 8, I want 1st next year. I was just kidding
about real cars, my wife and I developed a sudden love for TR3s while there,
might have to get rid of a couple of cars and look for a 3.

Jack Levy

80 RED Tr8 (did I mention it was red)