'71 TR6 electric fuel pump update

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: '71 TR6 electric fuel pump update
From: William Elliott <wcelliot@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 20:41:04 -0600
Thanks for all the responses... public and private.

There seems to be a dramatic difference of opinion about the Facet
pumps... people either love 'em or hate 'em... but everyone seemed to
generally agree that a stock pump was more than sufficient for a stock
engine.

Anyway, further investigation uncovered a ruptured diaphram in one of
the carbs, so that's my first step.  If that solves my current problem,
I'll have to decide what (if anything) to do about the electric fuel
pump.

Thanks again!

Bill Elliott
Lake Mills, WI