New member

To: "INTERNET:Transmancat@aol.com" <Transmancat@aol.com>
Subject: New member
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:19:09 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:Transmancat@aol.com
>Hi Guys
This looks like a very active list I hope I can participate in the
discussions. I live in Austin Texas but I am a Brit really.

Regard's
John J, Black
<

Oh no!  Another one!

JUST KIDDING.  Welcome to the club!  There are a bunch of great folks on
the list from all over the world - including, get this, England!  Imagine
that!  Actually I have met many wonderful people through the list and
visited some when I was in Britian last May.  I even found a great recipe
for Spotted Dick from the list.

There are some other folks from Austin on the list, perhaps you know some
of them.  If not maybe you should.  I'm sure you will be hearing from them.

Well, have fun on the list and help disseminate information for that is the
purpose of this list.

Dave Massey
St. Louis, MO
57 TR3